Features of high-density pneumatic conveyor used for Bulk Handling System
High density method (Woomin Technology)
The material :
- The good flowability powdered or granular material
- That can be easily broken particles or granules on materials
- High abrasivity materials
- Transfer rate: 0.5 ~ 5m / sec.
Various cereals, etc.
Method (Traditional method)
The material :
- The poor flowability particle materials
- High interlock and amorphous materials
- Particle density of 0.5 or less particle materials
- Transfer rate: 5m ~ 15m / sec ..
dust collector dust,
Low density method (Blower)
Air Lifter : Large vertical upward transfer 1234567 which is limited the use of bucket elevator
Conventional pneumatic conveyor : 1234567 low gravity/ soft material, 1234567 short-range transport, 1234567 for intermittent operation
Cement, fly ash,
Features according to the transfer method of the pneumatic conveyor
Feature of high-density pneumatic conveyor
High density pneumatic conveyor overcomes the disadvantage of conventional pneumatic conveyor compared with the mechanical transfer device. And high density transfer method has been widely used in many application as shown below by replacing the mechanical transfer methods.
– Low transfer rate : Low transfer rate(0.5 ~ 15m/sec) minimize the wear rate of pipe and loss according to grinding of transferred 12345material and degradation.
– High transfer phase density : Because powdered or granular are transferred as status of high density in the cross section of 12345transferring pipe, only small diameter transferring pipe line has the exceptional carrying capacity.
– Low air consumption : Because the air consumption per unit of transferred material is extraordinarily low compared with conventional 12345system, this can gloriously replace the material transfer device in term of the cost.
Reduction of administrative maintenance costs.
Saving of the material loss costs and quality improvement.
Saving of the initial investment costs
– minimization of floor area and the space occupied
– Minimization of transfer destination separator(filter) size